a) Terms and Conditions For Weekly Lucky Draw Promotion
1) The Weekly Lucky Draw Promotion (the “Promotion”) is organized and managed by PFG Money Pty Ltd having its address at Unit 403, 189B South Centre Road, Tullamarine, VIC 3043 (ACN 146 972 161), Tel: 03 90126684 (the “Promoter”).
2) The Promotion is organised, managed and fully controlled by the Promoter and this Promotion is not controlled or managed by MoneyGram Payments Inc.
3) The Promotion is exclusively applicable to the customers of MoneyGram product distributed by the Promoter through its network.
4) The term of the Promotion commences from 1st October 2021 to 31st December 2021 (the “Promotion Period”).
5) The Promotion is open to customers who send money through MoneyGram during the Promotion Period in Australia exclusively through the locations of MoneyGram managed and approved by the Promoter. (“Participating Locations”).
6) The customer needs to successfully complete a MoneyGram send transaction from a Participating Location and is not cancelled or refunded (the “Qualifying Transaction”).
7) Every customer will automatically receive one (1) entry for every Qualifying Transaction conducted at any of the Participating Locations during the Promotion Period.
8) All winners will be chosen via electronic draw based on the transaction number on the MoneyGram Send form completed while conducting the Qualifying Transaction conducted at the Promoter’s Location.
9) The winner of the week will receive the prize a Google Nest mini.
10) There will be one lucky draw held every week during the Promotion Period and there will be twelve (12) winners in total.
11) The winners will be notified by telephone individually within 7 days after the draw has been conducted. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners, but if this cannot be achieved by 5 attempts, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to an alternative winner selected at the same time as the original winner or to dispose of the prize as it deems fit.
12) If any winner is subsequently found illegible to participate in this Promotion, the Promoter may at its sole discretion forfeit or reclaim the prize and award or dispose of the same in such manner and to such person as it deems fit.
13) The Promoter’s decision in all matters to do with the promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14) The prizes will be shipped to the agents and the agents will be distributing it to the winners.
15) The winner may be required to take part in publicity related to the Promotion including having his or her photograph taken and disclosed as part of marketing.
16) To claim the prize, winner must present at least one (1) valid ID and a proof of Qualifying Transaction.
17) The prizes will be awarded as described within the Promotion. The prizes are not exchangeable or transferable and not convertible to cash.
18) Any pictures depicting the prizes on the social media, press advertisements, posters or TVC’s etc. are representative and the actual prizes may vary from the depictions. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the products or services being offered as prizes.
19) By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by the Promoter at their sole discretion.
20) Decisions made by the Promoter in all matters to do with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21) Winners who do not wish to take part in this Promotion may either communicate the same to the Promoter or decline to accept and collect the prize within the deadline specified for the same.
22) The Promotion is open to all residents of Australia age 18 years and above, except the following:
a. employees and their families of the Promoter, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of the Promoter;
b. employees and their families of MoneyGram, its affiliates and subsidiary companies;
c. Anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion;
d. Family or families means spouse, ex- spouse, de facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
23) Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with the Promotion shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this Promotion or with the prizes offered.
24) The Promoter disclaims any warranty or representation in relation to the prizes and shall not be responsible for the proper functioning of the prizes or any defect, loss or injury resulting from the use of the prizes.
25) The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of Victoria, Australia.
26) By accepting these terms and conditions all participants (i.e. the data subjects) agree that personal data shall be collected and processed by the Promoter and stored on the Promoter’s database and used for the administration of its on-going relationship with participants and in connection with the Promotion. All participants have the right to access their personal data held by us by writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
27) These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.
28) The winners are responsible for tax liability where applicable.
29) In case of any dispute, you must notify us in writing via emailing to email@example.com.The Promoters decision shall be final.